자유게시판

Innovated 조립식 건축물 사업 파트너를 찾습니다

페이지 정보

작성자 toomins 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일18-07-12 19:18
조회1,550회 댓글0건

첨부파일

본문

Dear Sir or Madam

We are looking for business partner (distributor, local manufacturer) from all around the world.

I am sungwon Jung, and I represent geotec company in Korea.

We at geotec company, located in South Korea, offer one of the most efficient building solutions that exist today, known as the geodome and geocabin.

Our product geodome is a dome shape housing solution made of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastics) that can be assembled in less than a day, with significantly low costs, but nevertheless lasts for 50 years.

Patented under the Korean Intellectual Property Office and certified by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy of Korea, we have already engaged with multiple buyers ranging from multiple recreational centers, camping facilities and housing in Korea, to even the Russian Military.

Also, we now produce the geocabin made of wooden OSB panels which have many superior features.

geocabin’s structural insulated panel is composed of insulation (polyurethane) core with interior and exterior skins of Oriented Strand Board.

Panels are precisely modular manufactured in factory, they include insulation, door, window and electrical conduit pipe and junction boxes to ensure the quality of construction while drastically reducing the time involved.

Our panel system is completely structural and can substitute for conventional framing in most applications.

Also geodome and geocabin’s roof-mounted solar power systems consist of solar modules held in place by frames attached to roof-based mounting supports easily and quick.

Our product geodome and geocabin are multi-purpose building suitable for many usages, such as weekend housing, glamping house, bungalow, recreation camp, disaster shelter, military bases, mine camp, mobile classrooms, mosque, churches and permanent housing.

We would like to take this opportunity to be partners if you would also be interested in our products geodome and geocabin.

Please have a look through our web site (www.geo-gl.com) for more detail and feel free to contact me for any questions or inquiries you may have..

We look forward to hearing from you and wish the best of luck.

Best regards

Sungwon Jung/ President

geotec company

mobile: 8210 37785212

email: info@geo-gl.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
모스크바 한인회
이메일 : moskvahanin@gmail.com 연락처 : +7-925-334-1497
주소 : Office 425 Korston Hotel 15 Kosygina St., Moscow, 119334, Russia
Copyright © Korean Societ of Moscow. All rights reserved.
If you have any question or comments, contact to Webmaster.
상단으로
X